Blog Widget by LinkWithin

leaderboard denaihati Banner


Yang Terkini

Sunday, September 13, 2009

LIM KIT SIANG TERPERDAYA ATAU MEMPERDAYA ANWAR???

(DAPATKAN PENAWAR SELSEMA H1N1 SEKARANG) Sebahagian petikan daripada blog Lim Kit Siang :

I remember the time when I wanted to meet up with him to find out what he was doing with his life. He was then teaching at one of the shop houses along Jalan Pantai – possible with Adabi if I am not mistaken. I did find him and he was indeed teaching and in slippers. At home that evening I casually told my father that I had met Anwar that afternoon. My father was then Director of CID. He stopped, looked at me and said sternly “Engkau tak ada kerja lain?” Whenever my father uses “engkau” when addressing me I knew that he was not amused. And he then went on to lecture me as to why it would be in my best interest to keep away from Anwar!

Then I was away in Australia for a while and he became DPM. I was at Ampang Shopping center with my Family patiently letting my kids wander around Toy R Us. As we walked up to the counter to pay there was Anwar. We hug and he smiled that smile that light up his whole face and then he was gone again out of my life for a few more years. But always the familiarity of old classmates made for easy banter every time we meet.

One hour of waiting in line I eventually stood in front of him. He looked up from his chair, again with that smile of his, stood up and gave me a hug oblivious to what pain he must have felt –we talked for a few seconds and mindful of the others waiting to see him, I excused myself and walked on.


At 63 I will not run if I can walk. Stand if I can sit. Talk if I can be quite. But Anwar has chosen the path less traveled. This path requires an uncommon resolve to move relentlessly ahead no matter what. He stands in front of crowds everyday. He meets more people then he can remember everyday and all this he does with a willingness that belittle his age. He could be anywhere he wants to be in the world and be welcomed by world leaders and acquaintances. He could be in business and be rich beyond our wildest dreams. Instead he chose to serve the nation. He chose to take us to the next election because if Anwar does not do so, who will take us? I am sure sometimes in his moment of solitude he must question his capacity to physically last the distance but his commitment to our cause is great. That will see him through and he has said that Azizah has done enough while he was away.

This is a good man. As we all know he cannot sing well, neither can he dance well even if his life depended on it but he is decent man. I wish Najib and UMNO will do battle with him on a level playing filed. I wish they could have enough compassion in their hearts to accept that Anwar had gone though more that a baptism of fire – a baptism that neither Najib or Mahyuddin could ever imagine or endure.

We know that Anwar was with UMNO many years back. We do not know what he will be in the future. But this I know now. He and the other leaders in Pakatan Rakyat are the leaders we now have to lead us to the next General Election and they give us our best hope for a new beginning – without an UMNO that has already abused the trust we Malays placed in them many times over, without a corrupt PDRM, a cowered MACC, without a Government that steals from its people, without a Judiciary that does the bidding of its Political masters, without many of the injustices and unfairness that we now have.

KOMEN : PERANG PSIKOLOGI BAGAN PINANG SEMAKIN HEBAT. TERINGAT AKU TULISAN X-PKR BAGAIMANA ANWAR NI PANDAI MAIN SANDIWARA SEHINGGA TERPAKSA WAN AZIZAH HIDUP CARA TIDAK MEWAH. TAPI MEMANG TAK PELIK SEBAB AKU PUN PERNAH TENGOK ANAWAR MAIN SANDIWARA SEMASA KES ARSENIK KETIKA DIA DITAHAN SELAMA 6 TAHUN DI HOTEL SG BULOH. CUMA APA YANG AKU FIKIR SEKARANG ADAKAH LIM KIT SIANG NI TERPEDAYA DENGAN GAYA ANWAR ATAU LIM KIT SIANG MENGGUNAKAN DRAMA ANWAR UNTUK MEMPENGARUHI RAKYAT ... ADA PERPATAH BERKATA IF YOU CANNOT BEAT THE ENEMY THEN JOIN THEM ... TAK GITU...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

ikutsukakula,  September 14, 2009 at 2:13 AM  

Inilah keistimewaan Anu War yang memang diakui kawan mahupun lawan, taktik yang biasa digunapakai CIA.
mula2 yang akan terpedaya ialah penyokong2 tegar PR yang sekarang ni tengah ternanti2 tindak balas Anu War... kemudian sambung plak dengan saman menyaman dan perang mulut yg brutal ... akhirnya cerita ini tamat dengan adengan dengan peluk cium perdamaian yang amat menghairahkan !!
..... wayang untuk PRK N31.... !!!

Minda Bebas

YB dan x-YB

PAKATAN ni!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP